Massage Course – Accelerated Learning
- Learn a range of massage strokes
- Fast track your learning
- Focus on practical elements
- Finish your training quickly
Are you Ambitious, motivated and driven? Then this massage course is for you. Accelerated Learning combines:
- Home study
- Classroom work
- And online learning
But most importantly it provides a fast track massage course for those who are motivated and driven.
Flexibility is at the core of this massage course, enabling you to:
- Study theory at times that suit
- Use classroom time to focus on massage practical
- Access our online campus 24/7 with an array of resources to complete the programme successfully.
In addition, this ITEC Holistic Massage course in Dublin offers you a qualification recognised by employers & insurers at home and abroad.
The following are 6 more reasons why you might want to train with us.
- 25 years delivering quality massage courses
- Award Winning Training Academy
- ITEC qualification
- Pay by installments
- Small deposits
- Qualified teachers
Massage Course Dublin Course Content
This ITEC Holistic Massage course is ideal for those starting a career in Massage or for those wanting to start their own Massage business from home, leisure centre’s, health centre’s, salons, spas. This Massage course is mapped in to the Irish qualifications framework which is important if you are looking for funding for Massage qualifications.
A Holistic Massage course that could help transform your life. This massage course presents many career and business opportunities and is one of the most popular courses on our syllabus. We are leaders in the country for delivery of this programme with pass rates of almost 100% and top class trainers with many years of teaching and therapy experience. We have led the way for 25 years in delivery of the ITEC Holistic Massage Diploma and also developed Ireland’s first and best online learning aids. The skills and knowledge acquired during this programme provide an excellent opportunity for a second income or pursuit of similar studies in the complementary field. There has never been a better time to enrol the ITEC Holistic Massage Diploma:
• Is internationally accredited
• Is recognised by insurers and employers
• Is sought after by many professionals
What Makes Us Different
Our teaching methods are what makes us different from many other providers. All our trainers have teaching qualifications and are qualified in the principals of adult learning. They are experts in catering for different types of learners, including persons with no prior skills or knowledge of the subjects, and those who are returning to education. They create a relaxed and enjoyable leaning environment which respects the learner and encourages interactivity, group work and an enjoyable approach to learning. Our teaching approach has proved to be unquestionable as our ITEC pass rates are extremely high.
Overview of Massage Course Dublin Syllabus
All diploma programmes are validated by ITEC enabling successful participants to obtain professional indemnity & insurance. This programme covers the fascinating subjects of anatomy and physiology introducing you to the inner workings of the human systems including the mechanics of the skeletal and muscular systems. It also covers the classical strokes of massage which in many texts are referred to as ‘The Swedish Strokes of Massage’. You will also learn how the term ‘Holistic’ can apply to massage and how to adapt a range of treatments for common conditions.
Brief Overview of Course Content
The following is a brief overview of the course content which includes four main elements of massage practical, anatomy & physiology, professional conduct & business awareness and massage theory.
• Anatomy & Physiology – Cells & Tissues, Skin, Skeleton, Muscles, Circulatory system, Lymph, Nerves, Digestion, Reproduction, Urinary & Endocrine systems.
• Professional Conduct / Business Awareness – Professionalism, Ethics, Health & Safety Legislation, Hygiene, First Aid, Running a Business, Marketing & Promotion.
• Massage Theory –History of Massage, Techniques, Effects & Benefits, Consultation & Treatment, Common Conditions, Other Therapies.
• Massage Practical – Towel Draping, Full Body Massage Sequence, Client Care, After Care Advice, Adaptation of Treatments, Posture & Balance.
The Holistic Massage programme is designed for beginners and is probably the most popular course on our massage programme. The syllabus equips students with a thorough knowledge of the human body and massage strokes while also educating them in professionalism, health and safety legislation and business skills.
The skills and knowledge acquired during this programme provide an excellent opportunity for a second income or pursuit of similar studies in the complimentary field. We provide a comprehensive range of teaching aids and study materials to facilitate the learner with no prior experience. We like to promote a relaxed and enjoyable training environment, which also aids the learning process.
Help is always at hand with tutor support available throughout the week. Most programmes have a modular design, which enables the learner to follow a structured programme of learning which aids beginners.
“I have done few courses in my life and this has been the best one by far. Trainers were very professional but very approachable. The way the course was delivered was very clear and interesting. Much enjoyed”
Magda (South Africa)
“I Really enjoyed the way the class was taught, was very practical and found it very beneficial”
Choose from the following locations
Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12
2 Evenings per week on Monday & Wednesday
Date: Monday 4th March 2019
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Finishes: June 2019 (approx)
We have payment methods to suit every budget
SPECIAL OFFER – NORMALLY €1,200 – SAVE €290 – NOW €910. €200 booking deposit to secure your place plus €350 before the course start date balance payable one month later or by instalments with no extra charges (or you can ring us to discuss any other reasonable payment options). Plus exam fees €150 (optional). Additional costs text books and tunic.
How To Enrol: To enrol online please use the “enrol” button below. Or you can:
- Phone: 01-4089769 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) by credit card/visa debit card – No extra charges.
- Post: Waverley Academy, Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 (cheques/postal orders/invoices made payable to Waverley Academy)
- Note: Any payment queries to email@example.com
- Note: Deposits are non refundable and non transferable to other courses (except if programme does not commence)