Spray Tanning Courses Dublin Overview
Spray Tanning Courses Dublin allows you to offer your clients one of the most sought after beauty treatments by females today.
The course is one of the most comprehensive in the beauty industry with applicants traveling from all over Ireland to participate. Whether you already own a salon, are starting out in the beauty business or are a mobile therapist, one of the most cost effective treatments is Spray Tanning.
• Learn with experts
• Excellent value for money
• No prior skills or knowledge required
• Learn & earn
Spray Tanning Courses Dublin Course Content
Spray Tanning provides your clients with excellent value for money and can provide therapists with a steady income stream. It has become extremely popular as clients see it as a safe and easy option to an all year round tan.
It is a skill that can easily be learned as long as you are properly trained. Proper training should combine practical skills with relevant theoretical knowledge.
Preparation before attending the course:
• Exfoliate your skin the day before
• Stop using other self-tanning products 1 week before
• Remove any unwanted hair at least 24 hours before
• On the day do not wear makeup, deodorant, perfume or body oils/lotions
• You should wear nail polish (any type will do) in order to protect your nails against discolouration from the tanning product
What to bring/wear:
• Loose dark clothing (old or dark underwear /old bikini /old shorts) whichever you feel most comfortable in
• Sandals or flip-flops
• Pen & paper
• Course Notes
• Large dark towel
This spray tanning course will focus on the practical elements of spray tanning with a discussion on industry trends, methods, and techniques of sunless tanning, health & safety, common mistakes and how to fix them. Participants will receive a certificate from Waverley Academy. Places are limited for this course.
PRODUCTS & EQUIPMENT
All equipment and products required for this spray tanning will be supplied by the college. If you wish to purchase products or equipment, information will be available on the day.
You cannot participate on this course if you are pregnant
“Enjoyed the course. Easy to understand. Very relaxed environment” Michelle Fitzgerald
“The course was great! Great teacher! The teacher explained everything. Practice too. I’m very very happy! Thanks!” Justyme Sitko
“I really enjoyed my time at the Waverley Academy. It was enjoyable to do and made fun while learning” Hannah Orr
“I really enjoyed the course. The staff have been so nice and welcoming since the start of the day. The spray tanning course was fun, enjoyable & informative” Ciara Glynn
“It was a lovely experience. The teacher and students are really nice and I enjoyed my course” Alana Walker
“I have enjoyed this course very much. The trainer is very relaxed and nice. Answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I have learned the things I needed in such a nice atmosphere. Very happy I chose Waverley” Alina Tudurache
I really enjoyed my training at the Academy. The trainer was fantastic. Simplified everything to great understanding. Thank you” Amy Lynch
“Trainer was great. Very detailed + interactive, very knowledgeable and gave great tips. Highly recommend” Colleen Quigley
“I had a great experience at this course. It was very interesting and helpful” Danielle Keenan
“Really enjoyed this course, trainer lovely and friendly, very down to earth and informative. Made me feel confident in what I’ve learned” Jamey Paisley
“Really enjoyed it, the teacher explained everything we need to know and made it enjoyable. Teacher very nice and girls very nice was comfortable and easy going, Really enjoyed it” Victoria Brennan
Choose from the following locations
Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12
1 Day course on a Saturday
Date: Saturday 2nd March 2019
Time: 10am to 3pm (approx)
Swords Road, Santry, Dublin 9
1 Day course on a Monday
Date: Monday 25th February 2019
Time: 6:30pm to 10pm (approx)
€85 – Payable in advance to secure your place
€60 – Past/present students (phone us)
How To Enrol: To enrol online please use the “enrol” button below. Or you can:
- Phone: 01-4089769 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) by credit card/visa debit card – No extra charges.
- Post: Waverley Academy, Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 (cheques/postal orders/invoices made payable to Waverley Academy)
- Note: Any payment queries to email@example.com
- Note: Deposits are non refundable and non transferable to other courses (except if programme does not commence)