Threading Course Dublin Overview
Fast track eyebrow courses
- 1 day course
- Learn with experts
- No prior skills or knowledge required
- Excellent value for money
- Learn & earn
Threading eyebrow course Exclusive to the Waverley Academy train with one of the countries leading experts in the Art of Threading. Threading is a treatment that more and more customers are requesting in salons and it would seem that there is a lack of skills in supplying this treatment. This is an excellent opportunity to set yourself aside from your competitors and include this increasingly popular treatment in your services.
Threading Course Content
Deepika Bhatia is one of Ireland’s most skilled threading artists and she brings this unique Indian Art from her native country to the Waverley academy. Deepika has been practicing for more than eighteen years and has been hosting threading clinics around Ireland’s Hair and Beauty Salons.
Threading is a treatment that more and more customers are requesting in salons and it would seem that there is a lack of skills in supplying this treatment. This is an excellent opportunity to set yourself aside from your competitors and include this increasingly popular treatment in your services. It is also the perfect treatment for mobile therapists requiring the bare minimal of equipment and outlay.
This one day workshop will equip you with the skills and knowledge to start practicing the art of threading on your clients which has many benefits over traditional hair removal treatments (see further down for benefits) This treatment requires minimal outlay (a roll of specialised thread which we supply) and overheads and has become one of the must have treatments (and experiences) in the beauty world today. This is a great opportunity to gain the skills of threading.
THE BENEFITS OF THREADING
Threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons:
• Threading is safe. It will not harm the skin like wax and some depilatory creams can, because the top layer of the skin is not peeled or traumatised, & it does not use potentially harmful chemicals or heat. It is an alternative for people with sensitive skin or those who suffer from acne.
• Threading just pulls the hair, unlike waxing which pulls the skin, over time waxing causes the skin loosen and develop premature wrinkles.
• Threading is suitable for removing fine as well as coarse, long as well as very short hair, which definitely gives it an edge over many methods of hair removal.
• Unlike tweezing, threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.
• Threading can be used to eliminate a uni-brow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow.
• Irritation, skin rashes or excessive redness are avoided with threading, however the skin may get slightly reddish for a few minutes.
• Threading is much kinder to the skin and is considerably less painful than other methods of hair removal.
• Threading lifts the hair from the follicle, therefore if it is done on a regular basis, it weakens the hair follicle so hair growth becomes less dense over time, and new hair will grow finer and sparser.
• Re-growth is between 2 – 4 weeks, depending on hair growth.
This makes threading the most effective method of hair removal on the face for everyone. If you are looking for the best results, you need to consider threading. It is known to be a wonderful option for formal events, such as weddings or simply as an addition to a regular beauty regime.
“Great course, very practical & hands on. A lot was learned in a short period of time” Ruth Flannery
“Had an enjoyable time, very knowledgeable and I feel very confident leaving to go back to work in salon, great course” Angela Freeman
“Course was very enjoyable, learned a lot, teacher was great, she made sure we did understand every bits perfectly” Zabeen Budaly
“I found the course to be extremely interesting and enjoyable. The trainer is exceptional at what she does. Everything was very well explained with lots of practice and 1 to 1 instructions” Janice O’Connor
Choose from the following locations
Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12
1 Day Course on a Sunday
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Time: 10am to 2pm/4pm (dependent on the number of learners)
Normally €200 – SAVE €45 – NOW €155 payable in advance to secure your place
Past/present students €140 please call the office for this offer 01-4089769.
How To Enrol: To enrol online please use the “enrol” button below. Or you can:
- Phone: 01-4089769 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) by credit card/visa debit card – No extra charges.
- Post: Waverley Academy, Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 (cheques/postal orders/invoices made payable to Waverley Academy)
- Note: Any payment queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Deposits are non refundable and non transferable to other courses (except if programme does not commence)