The Waverley Academy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) (the Act), the data controller is Waverley Academy, Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12.
By engaging with us and/or visiting the academy.ie website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Statement.
Information We Collect
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site such as the Contact Us Form, Course application form or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. Waverley Academy only asks you to disclose as much information as is necessary to provide you with our services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website or our services.
How Your information is Used
Where you submit your personal information to us, it will only be used for the stated purpose and any reasonably incidental purposes. Waverley Academy undertakes not to sell or rent or give to any third party whatsoever any personally identifiable information about you.
Such information will only be used by us for
- the purposes for which it was provided by you and any reasonably incidental purposes including providing you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- marketing and administration purposes including providing you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- for administration or analyses purposes including ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure to Third Parties
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Waverley Academy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You should ensure that the information we collect and hold in relation to you is accurate and kept up to date. If you would like to review the information we have collected on you at any time, please contact us. You also have the right to have the information erased by unsubscribing from receiving emails.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Waverley Academy will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We endeavour to use industry standard security measures to protect your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed. However, we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that such information is kept as secure as possible.
Amendments of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and any changes to this Policy will be posted on the website and will be effective when posted. As your use of the academy.ie website is subject to your acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and any amendments thereto, please review the Privacy Statement each time you use this website.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this Statement, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2018 Waverley Academy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.